The best colleges/ universities in Australia for International Students Are as below
- Deakin University as its renowned University and listed as AL1 5 rated university. It has top industrial partners- Telestra, IBM. Deakin University has excellent quality of education. It has greatest attraction for international students for having friendly environment.
- Deakin is forging a new path both locally and globally as a leading provider of innovative learning and a positive university experience. Even, it from the top universities of Melbourne. This university achieves so many awards and achievements every year which makes it as a good, branded, satisfied and repudiated university and attracts number of local as well as international students.
- It provides variety of courses in every stream which is helpful in the holistic development in the future careers of the student.
- The fee structure in Deakin is quite reliable as compare to other universities.
- Develop skills and increase knowledge about the way people work.
- Gain a practical qualification that can be applied a range of professions and industries.
- At Deakin University researchers are making a positive impact on the lives and well-being of communities - not just in Australia, but around the world - through exceptional innovation and research.
Charles Darwin University
- Charles Darwin University (CDU) is Australian's only regional multi-sector university. It is the third oldest site of higher learning in Australia, and research opportunities. Charles Darwin University (CDU) is a dual-sector university, which means it offers a full spectrum of education and training (VET). It offers access to higher education. CDU is one of seven members of Australia Innovative Research Universities network, which involves members directing knowledge, capabilities and resources to enhance the outcomes of higher education. CDU is nationally recognized universities that can help me achieve my goals in a supportive and friendly environment.
Charles Sturt University
- CSU is Charles Sturt University. The education in CSU institute is broadened and develops and expands the mind-set of a person. I believe that this university is an ideal place for aspiring students like me. CSU is a national university having well earned reputation for delivering quality education and has strengthening learning and teaching partnership with the professionals and industry with much affordable fees structure. It also holds good ranking positions over other Australian universities.
Central Queensland University
- With increased employability, transferable skills, job satisfaction and salaries, university study offers a chance to get ahead of the pack in the job market and get the career you have always dreamed of. CQUniversity understand that everyone's circumstances are different, and we are committed to making study fit with your personal commitments and learning style. By offering part-time, full-time, on-campus and distance education we ensure that we cater to our students, with the option of fast tracking your degree by studying during term 3. CQUniversity Australia is opening its doors wider, making university even more accessible and applicable to more people.
Edith Cowan University
- Edith Cowan University (ECU) is a large, multi-campus institution with two Perth metropolitan campuses at Mount Lawley and Joondalup, and serves Western Australia's South West Region from a campus at Bunbury. Edith Cowan University is a university that offers innovative and practical courses. The university has a vibrant research culture with high quality researchers and research partners, and a strong emphasis on collaboration.
- ECU focuses on working within the community and business and government organizations to solve real-world problems. Courses are developed in consultation with industry, and teaching staff have extensive industry experience. ECU students can expect placement opportunities, field work, practicums and networking events.
- ECU offers more than 300 courses across a broad range of disciplines including: Business; Communications and Arts; Education; Engineering; Environmental Science; Health; Law and Justice; Nursing; and Sports Science. Many courses are offered online.
- ECU's research excellence is based on collaboration and engagement with a range of local, national and international partners, including state and federal governments, industry and other universities. The school's focus is on research that will extend knowledge and improve the quality of life for Australians and people across the globe. The university's research priorities focus on solving social, economic, environmental and cultural issues, through high impact research in areas of national strategic importance.
- Griffith University because it has top ranking among Australian universities. Teachers are very skillful and had awarded many times at International Level for their teaching. They made study easy to understand. Griffith have very Good atmosphere more over they have Public Transport travel from One campus to another which is very convenient.
- Griffith students have access to a range of support services and campus facilities.
- Griffith offers a wide range of courses in various fields Business, Accounting, Design, Engineering, Health, Hotel Management, Information Technology, Media and Communication, etc. with expert supervisors.
- This university achieves so many awards and achievements every year which makes it as a good, branded, satisfied and reputed university and attracts number of local as well as international students.
- Griffith is having supportive learning environment, including small class sizes and extra tuition time, ensuring our students receive individual attention from their teachers
- This is a popular and well- respected Business College with campuses in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia. It offers high-quality courses in accounting, business, and marketing and information technology. Kent's Bachelor of Business offers specializations including Accounting, Marketing, Management and Information Systems.
- The mission of Kent Institute of Business and Technology is to provide students from all backgrounds with access to high quality, higher education and vocational education. Kent Institute has 25 years of experience in teaching local and international students. It has Smaller, more personalised lectures and tutorials. Kent Institute is registered with Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) to deliver, assess and issue nationally recognised qualifications in Business and Information Technology
- ATMC is associated with Fed Uni and I will get Fed Uni degree studying in ATMC. The ATMC is well established with a campus in Melbourne , Sydney and Geelong.
- Some of other features which attracted me towards ATMC are:-
- Small Size Classroom, only 20-25 students in a class so that every student gets personal attention of the teacher.
- Student Mentorship program, senior students helps their juniors in their studies and projects etc.
- Job Placement Assistance, helps to prepare resume and also conduct mock interviews, and give career guidance.
- Excellent teaching staff.
- Fed Uni is Public University.
- Fed Uni is the third oldest Education provider in the Australia.
- It has got 5 star rating for teaching quality from Good Universities Guide last 6 years.
- It has 4 stars rating for Graduate Placement last 6 years in a row.
- Fed has around 23,000 domestic and international students.
- It has IBM (Balarat IT Park) in its Mt Helen Campus since student is going for IT Course they might get chance to work there. (If student is going for Mtech.)
University of Sunshine Coast
- USC is renowned for its excellence in teaching and has been ranked in the top 20% of Australian universities for teaching quality every year for the past ten years by the Good Universities Guide. Graduates have consistently given the university top marks for educational experience, with a 92% satisfaction rating in the 2007 Course Experience Questionnaire.
- USC is offering courses which are updated time to time and its fee structure is affordable as compared to other universities. USC not only focus on taking exams but also help in developing skills through projects and assignments. About ATMC I found Class size at ATMC is small, so I will be able to get proper attention of faculties and additionally senior students will be assisting their juniors in studies. ATMC also offers career assistance and focus on personal branding of students. ATMC offers student mentorship program to students in which senior students guides there junior students.
University of Western Sydney
- This University has a contemporary approach to study, work and innovation. They combine academic study with practical experience to deliver useful courses to help drive you towards career goals. It is ranked amongst the top three per cent of universities on the globe, it is a world-class university with a growing international reach and reputation for academic excellence and impact-driven research.
- Through their strong ties to local business, industry and community leaders, their students have access to exciting study, work and community engagement opportunities within Western Sydney and across the globe. It has been ranked amongst the top two per cent of universities in the world, with a growing international reputation for research-led, student-centred learning. They embrace technology-infused learning. From there online learning environments, use of digital technologies to enhance the study experience, to their on campus computer laboratories, innovative social learning spaces, and state-of-the-art research and clinical facilities, they adopt new and emerging technologies to provide a richer educational experience.
- Internationally recognized: Curtin is recognized globally and it has robust connections with industry, high-impact research and wide range of innovative courses. It is ranked in the top two per cent of universities worldwide in the Academic Ranking of World Universities (2015).
- Employability: Curtin collaborates with some of the biggest companies globally, to ensure its research and education is relevant. In the Good Universities Guide 2014, which assesses the performance of Australian universities, they have received a five star rating (out of five) for graduate starting salaries.
- Innovative courses: University provides wide range of accredited and internationally recognized courses to choose from, delivered in a supportive, student-focused learning environment.
- Small Classes: Curtin tutorials and workshops normally consist of 25 students, creating a unique and personalized learning environment and increasing the interaction between students and lecturers.
- Curtin is Western Australia's largest and most multicultural university. The mission of the Curtin is to change minds, lives and the world through leadership, innovation and excellence in teaching and research.
- Flinders University. It is ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide, it has earned a reputation for delivering world-class innovative research and high quality courses that students love. The university, located in Adelaide, has strong industry links and workplace opportunities meaning students graduate work-ready.
- Flinders courses are renowned for being rigorous and work-oriented, providing graduates with a clear set of knowledge and skills that they will be able to use in their career. Many Flinders degrees offer students the chance to undertake work experience and industry initiatives while studying.
University of South Australia
- The University of South Australia (UniSA) is South Australia's largest university, combining a global outlook with local engagement and a strong research focus. Programs are designed with professional emphasis and in partnership with industry, assisting students to gain the experience and expertise required to make an impact in their career. Focusing on real-world experience, UniSA provides students with the qualities employers look for.
- Scholarships: Each year, more than 2,500 students at UniSA benefit from scholarships and grants worth millions of dollars.
Southern Cross University
- Industry relevant degrees with strong practical emphasis that generate and apply knowledge Campus locations combine the best of both worlds, quality education in an inspirational setting Emphasis on actively engaging with the community. World-class innovative research in geochemistry, combining industry experience with practical application Return on investment with a Southern Cross University degree. We can offer great value through the lower cost of regional living with high standards of tuition and outstanding teaching staff.
- Southern Cross University is a dynamic, contemporary Australian university, proud of its reputation for quality teaching and the strength of its research achievements.
University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) has forged a reputation as one of Australia's leading providers of on-campus and online (distance) education programs in Australia. With more than 75 percent of students studying via distance or online, our delivery of external education resources continues to lead the way.
- La Trobe University is one of Australia's leading universities, with more than 36,000 students. The University offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees with a focus on high quality learning, teaching and student experience; a commitment to employment outcomes; and innovative research.
- La Trobe has built an international reputation for excellence, and is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world under the age of 50 (QS World University Rankings 2015). La Trobe currently hosts more than 7,000 international students from 110 countries and approximately 2,600 international students complete a degree at the University each year.
- Swinburne University of Technology is a world-class, multidisciplinary institution leading the way in science, technology, business, design and innovation. The university's strengths build on the founding principles of equal opportunity, student-focused learning and industry engagement.
- Swinburne has an agile and forward-thinking understanding of global business and government which means it responds effectively to the changing needs of industry. The university provides students with access to high-quality teaching, exposure to high-impact global research, sand active engagement with both industry and the community
In the early 2000s the Ozford brand was conceived and a new provider embarked on a path to fulfil a dream of education and training to both domestic and international students from diverse backgrounds and varied economic and social means.
- Ozford Academic Requirement :- Overall Grade 12 average 60% and above, IELTS overall 6.0.,
- Available Courses :- Bachelor of Business & bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- 3 years full time degree.
High School Scholarships are also available for OFF-SHORE STUDENTS
- 20% ($3400) Or $1,700 per semester
- GPA 85% and above or equivalent
- 15% ($2550) Or $1,275 per semester
- GPA 75% and above or equivalent
- 10% ($1700) Or $850 per semester
- GPA 70% and above or equivalent