Australia Tourist Visa

The Visitor visa (subclass 600) lets you visit Australia for tourism or business visitor activities. Tourism includes holidays, recreation and seeing family or friends. A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also referred to as a visitor visa, is an official document issued by a Australian visa office in the form of electronic paper that shows you have met the requirements for admission to Australia as a temporary resident.

Conditions to Apply tourist visa

In order to qualify, applicants have to prove to Australia high commission that they are suitable candidates for the visa. The conditions required for visa officers to consider in making decisions on whether to grant or deny visitor visa applications are as follows:

  • Whether the applicant will return to his or her home country after his or her visit to Australia.
  • Whether they have sufficient ties to their home countries as grounds for leaving Australia on time.
  • Whether they have sufficient funds to support themselves during their visit to Australia.
  • Whether they have a place to stay in Australia during their visit.
  • The intended duration of their visit and whether they have visited Australia in the past.

How long you can stay

This is a temporary visa.

You can stay for the period or dates specified on the visa grant letter. High commission determines the length of your visa on a case by case basis. Things might get consider for determining your stay period includes:

  • how long you want to stay
  • why you want to stay in Australia

You might not be granted the length of stay you want.

You might get visa with one entry or multiple entries. If High commission grants you a visa with multiple entries, you can leave and re-enter Australia on the visa while it is valid. Generally they grant stay period of 3 months, but might grant a stay of up to 12 months in certain circumstances.

It is a condition of this visa that you can’t stay in Australia for a total of more than 12 months in an 18-month period. If you currently hold a Visitor visa, a Working Holiday visa, a Work and Holiday visa or a bridging visa, and grant of this visa would mean you stay in Australia for more than 12 consecutive months, you will need to show there are exceptional circumstances.

Documents Required

  • Passport copy (Full Pages). Visa stamps if travelled to any countries before
  • Passport Size Photograph
  • Previous refusal copy (if any )
  • Sponsorship documents/ Hotel booking
  • Income tax returns for last three years with computation

Financials documents

  • Bank Statement of last 6 months (recent)
  • Property registry copy and valuations

Business documents

  • Letter Head & Visiting Cards
  • Business registration proof (GST no., License no. etc)

Job documents

  • ID Card
  • Salary Slips last 6 months or Salary account statement
  • NOC from company or organization of work
  • Form 16 of last 3 years (if possible)

Agriculture documents

  • Agriculture Income Certificate from Tehsildar or Magistrate confirming
  • Fard Haqiqat of Agriculture Land with English Translation
  • Jforms

Pension documents

  • Pension certificate & Statement of Bank
  • Pension Payment Order
Click here to see Tourist Visas by us

Contact us

Phone: +91-84376-02000



Apply Now


Apply Online
Copyright © 2023, Saga Studies. All Rights Reserved.
Website Developed & Designed by Net Soft Lab