What will be the cost?
From AUD 5375
There is also a charge for each family member who applies for the visa with you:
- Additional applicant over 18 years old : AUD 2685
- Additional applicant under 18 years old: AUD 1345
What are the eligibility requirements?
- No formal qualification required
- IELTS is not mandatory.
- You must be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency, before being invited to apply for this visa.
- You must have a successful business career and decent Net worth.
- A genuine desire to continuously own and manage a business in Australia.
- Amount of investment in Australian Business varies from state to state and depends upon which state applicant intend to start venture.
- For 2 out of 4 fiscal years immediately before you receive an invitation to apply, you must have had an ownership stake in 1 or 2 businesses that had at least AUD500,000 turnover in each of those 2 years.
- Whether you have 1 or 2 businesses, you must own at least:
- 51%, of the total value of the business if the business has a turnover of less than AUD400,000 per year
- 30%, of the total value of the business if the business has a turnover of AUD400,000 or more per year, or
- 10%, of the total value of the business if the business is operated by a publicly listed company
- If your business provides professional, technical or trade services, you must have spent less than half your time providing those services, rather than general management of the business.
- When you are invited to apply for this visa, you, your partner, or you and your partner combined must have total net business and personal assets of at least AUD800, 000. Your funds must be available to transfer to Australia within 2 years of granting the visa.
- You must score at least 65 points on the points test.
- You can get points for many reasons, including your:
Age , English language ability ,qualifications , business experience , net personal and business assets , business turnover etc.
- Be under 55 years of age. If you are older, a State or Territory might invite you to apply for this visa if your business will be of exceptional economic benefit.
What are my obligations after holding this visa?
While the holder of this visa, you must meet your business obligations:
- have a substantial ownership stake in a business in Australia
- take part in its day-to-day management, at a senior level
- In the business, you must do at least one of these things: add to commercial activity and competitiveness within the Australian economy , develop business links with international markets ,employ people in Australia ,export Australian goods , introduce new or improved technology, or produce goods or services that Australia would otherwise import , Follow Australian workplace laws