Canada Tourist Visa

A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also referred to as a visitor visa, is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.

Duration of Your Tourist visa

The duration of Tourist visa is upto the validity of your passport.Moreover, It May vary in some cases as it can be less than the validity of your passport .We can also say that the duration of the Tourist visa totally depends upon Canadian High commission.Most visitors are allowed a six-month stay from the day they entered Canada. If the officer authorizes a stay of less than six months, they will indicate that in your passport, the date by which you must leave Canada. If you want to stay longer than your authorized stay, you should apply for an extension of atleast 30 days before the authorized end of your stay.

Conditions to Apply for Canada Tourist Visa

In order to qualify, applicant have to prove to Canadian high commission that they are suitable candidates for the visa. The conditions required for visa officers to consider in making decisions on whether to grant or deny visitor visa applications are as follows:

  • Whether the applicant will return to his or her home country after his or her visit to Canada.
  • Whether they have sufficient ties to their home countries as grounds for leaving Canada on time.
  • Whether they have sufficient funds to support themselves during their visit to Canada.
  • Whether they have a place to stay in Canada during their visit.
  • The intended duration of their visit and whether they have visited Canada in the past.

Documents Required

  • Passport copy (Front & Back). Visa stamps if travelled to any countries before
  • Passport Size Photograph (35*45) with 80% face white back ground
  • Previous refusal copy (if any)
  • Sponsorship documents/ Hotel booking
  • Income tax returns for last three years with computation

Financials documents

  • Bank Statement of last 6 months (recent)
  • Property registry copy and valuations

Business documents

  • Letter Head & Visiting Cards
  • Business registration proof (GST no., License no. etc)

Job documents

  • ID Card
  • Salary Slips last 6 months or Salary account statement
  • NOC from company or organization of work
  • Form 16 of last 3 years (if possible)

Agriculture documents

  • Agriculture Income Certificate from Tehsildar or Magistrate confirming
  • Fard Haqiqat of Agriculture Land with English Translation
  • Jforms

Pension documents

  • Pension certificate & Statement of Bank
  • Pension Payment Order
Click here to see Tourist Visas by us

Contact us

Phone: +91-84376-02000



Apply Now


Apply Online
Copyright © 2023, Saga Studies. All Rights Reserved.
Website Developed & Designed by Net Soft Lab