Partner of Worker Work Visa ( To join your partner in New Zealand )

This visa allows you to work in New Zealand while your partner’s here on a work visa. The length of time this visa is issued for the same time as your partner’s work visa. You can study for upto 3 months on this visa.

However, you cannot include your children on your application – they must have their own application that is based on their relationship with you.

Our Licensed Immigration adviser can help you prepare documentation that will demonstrate this.


Apply Online
Copyright © 2023, Saga Studies. All Rights Reserved.
Website Developed & Designed by Net Soft Lab