Saga Studies Pvt. Ltd. was established in 2002 in Amritsar (Punjab) India, focusing on complete client- satisfaction. SAGA - a company of seasoned professionals with a strong and proven track record of successful study visa for Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Dependent visa, tourist visa etc for most favored countries and onshore visa for Australia. Our approach as educated advisors and counselors focuses strongly on students. We are a reputed company in the immigration consultancy business. We help our clients with needed requirements, validations and interviews so that they can meet their immigration needs. Our programs are specifically designed to ensure an early, affordable and ease of suitable family sponsorship & visitor visa services for Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and Ireland etc.
Saga Studies charges the service fee based on the services which include:
- Analyzing the best place for an applicant to study keeping the parameters of the past education, future dream and financial affordability on tuition fee.
- Give clarity on the process of application, filling the application forms appropriately and other related procedures.
- Guidance on the procedures of the visa by sharing the latest information on documents required which would maximize the chances of getting visa.
Fees payable by students
Students desiring to study abroad in countries likes Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc have to pay a certain sum of money depending on the country of study on enrollment/booking. During subsequent days, the file of the students is processed and miscellaneous works are done.
When to Pay the Fees
On arranging offer letter from foreign college / university or at the time of submission of file online/offline (by hand) at the designated office of the foreign Embassy (For example- VFS) after organizing and arranging the necessary papers for grant of visa.
- The refund policy of the company says that if we are unable to arrange offer letter from the foreign university/college, the above said fees will be immediately refunded to the student. If the student wants to withdraw his application without any strong reason, the company is not bound to refund the above said fees. The amount paid will be forfeited.
- The company is committed to refund the application fees in cases where despite arranging of offer letter and filing the documents with embassy the student is unable to get visa grant from the concerned Embassy.
No Refund Policy
- SAGA STUDIES PVT. LTD. is not liable to refund of any fees/charges or amount paid by the client if they fail to attend the visa interview or submit documents for processing clients application / visa to the concerned Embassy/Consulate or the VFS or any other authorities.
- SAGA STUDIES PVT. LTD. is not liable to refund in case the client drop his/her admission process for what so ever reasons once processing of his/her application is taken up.
- SAGA STUDIES PVT. LTD. is not liable to refund any fees or part of the fees if client opts for admissions to different courses / countries or if client opt for Visa under any other category after his/her registration, on his/her own or through any other agency.
Refund in case of rejection by the Skills Assessing
SAGA STUDIES PVT. LTD. will provide no refund if the visa is rejected for any of the following reasons:
- Failure in medical test by the student.
- Failure to provide a genuine police clearance certificate.
- Failure to prove sufficient funds for settlement by the client or his or her family members included in the application
- Submission of fraudulent documents
- Prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application
- Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
- If a visa interview is requested by the Skills Assessment, Immigration or Visa Authority and the candidate fails to attend
- If the client fails to get the required score in IELTS or PTE to meet the eligibility criteria and as advised by the SAGA STUDIES PVT. LTD. immigration consultants
SAGA STUDIES PVT. LTD. is not responsible for the exact amount of registration fee or any other charges towards medicals / books etc that the college/university/institution may fix and collect from time to time. However client will be briefed of the fee structure that is prevailing presently.
Mode of Refund
Governed by the Indian Financial system and latest instructions of the Govt. of India and Tax Authorities, No refund will be made by way of cash. Refunds will be transferred online in the accounts of the students or by way of crossed account payee cheque.
Other Terms and Conditions of Fees:
Client also understands and accepts that no refund or transfer of SAGA STUDIES PVT. LTD. fee to a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she abandons his or her application or decides to drop out due to any personal or professional reason, during the proceedings after he or she signs-up.
If a particular University requires the client to pay evaluation fees, the fee needs to be borne by the client. The service charges paid by the client are towards the application fees charged by the College / University. SAGA STUDIES PVT. LTD. takes reasonable steps to protect personal information (as defined under the Privacy Act) collected by SAGA STUDIES PVT. LTD. from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
In case the student has any complaint (s) regarding the services or processes of SAGA STUDIES PVT. LTD. then he/she can approach SAGA STUDIES PVT. LTD. and get the same registered. All complaints received by SAGA STUDIES PVT. LTD. are handled by a team dedicated to resolve the issues satisfactorily. Our team makes sure to cater to complaints in best possible manner and provide solutions which result in best services to all SAGA STUDIES PVT. LTD. clients.
The agreement terms shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes (including claims of set-off and counterclaims).
SAGA STUDIES PVT. LTD. reserves the right to terminate the service agreement at any time. Termination includes cancelling the ability of the student to have full or partial access to this Website and/or any other service provided to you by us.