Schengen Tourist Visa permits third-country nationals to enter into the Schengen Area for a maximum of 90 days within a 6-month period, under the purpose of traveling or visiting Europe for pleasure. Non-European citizens willing to travel to Europe for tourism purpose might be required to apply for a short-term Schengen visa under “tourist” specification. A visitor visa is an official document issued by a Schengen States visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Schengen States as a temporary resident.
Conditions to Apply tourist visa
In order to qualify, applicants have to prove to Schengen States high commission that they are suitable candidates for the visa. The conditions required for visa officers to consider in making decisions on whether to grant or deny visitor visa applications are as follows:
- Whether the applicant will return to his or her home country after his or her visit to Schengen States.
- Whether they have sufficient ties to their home countries as grounds for leaving Schengen States on time.
- Whether they have sufficient funds to support themselves during their visit to Schengen States.
- Whether they have a place to stay in Schengen States during their visit.
- The intended duration of their visit and whether they have visited Schengen States in the past.
- Passport copy (Front & Back). Visa stamps if travelled to any countries before
- Passport Size Photograph (35*45) with 80% face white back ground
- Previous refusal copy (if any )
- Sponsorship documents/ Hotel booking
- Income tax returns for last three years with computation
- Bank Statement of last 6 months (recent)
- Property registry copy and valuations
- Letter Head & Visiting Cards
- Business registration proof (GST no., License no. etc)
- ID Card
- Salary Slips last 6 months or Salary account statement
- NOC from company or organization of work
- Form 16 of last 3 years (if possible)
- Agriculture Income Certificate from Tehsildar or Magistrate confirming
- Fard Haqiqat of Agriculture Land with English Translation
- Pension certificate & Statement of Bank
- Pension Payment Order