Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a non-immigrant visa for a temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are non-immigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), for tourism (visa category B-2), or for a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).A non-immigrant visitor Visa is an official document issued by a United States visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to United States as a temporary resident. One must require an interview for any visa category of United States.
Conditions to Apply tourist visa
In order to qualify, applicants have to prove to United States Embassy that they are suitable candidates for the visa. The conditions required for visa officers to consider in making decisions on whether to grant or deny visitor visa applications are as follows:
- Whether the applicant will return to his or her home country after his or her visit to UNITED STATES.
- Whether they have sufficient ties to their home countries as grounds for leaving UNITED STATES on time.
- Whether they have sufficient funds to support themselves during their visit to UNITED STATES.
- Whether they have a place to stay in UNITED STATES during their visit.
- The intended duration of their visit and whether they have visited UNITED STATES in the past.
- Passport copy (Front & Back). Visa stamps if travelled to any countries before
- Passport Size Photograph (35*45) with 80% face white back ground
- Previous refusal copy (if any )
- Sponsorship documents/ Hotel booking
- Income tax returns for last three years with computation
- Bank Statement of last 6 months (recent)
- Property registry copy and valuations
- Letter Head & Visiting Cards
- Business registration proof (GST no., License no. etc)
- ID Card
- Salary Slips last 6 months or Salary account statement
- NOC from company or organization of work
- Form 16 of last 3 years (if possible)
- Agriculture Income Certificate from Tehsildar or Magistrate confirming
- Fard Haqiqat of Agriculture Land with English Translation
- Pension certificate & Statement of Bank
- Pension Payment Order