Culturally Arranged Marriage Visitor Visa

Experience a World-Class Education!


You can visit New Zealand to marry a New Zealand citizen or a resident in a culturally arranged marriage. You can also apply for this visa if you had a culturally arranged marriage overseas with a New Zealand Citizen or Resident. Once you live with your partner you can apply for a partnership- based Work or Visitor Visa.

To find out more about how to apply under Culturally Arranged Marriage Visitor Visa category, assessment criteria and the pitfalls you should be aware of, please contact us