Partner Of A Student Work Visa

Experience a World-Class Education!


Depending on the course level, your partner may also be able to support you for a work visa. And a Student / Visitor Visa for your Dependent Children . Your partner can support you for a Work Visa if they are studying or they are applying for a Student Visa to Study a Level 9 or 10 qualifications, or a Level 7 or 8 qualifications that is included in the Long Term Skill Shortage List.

With this visa, you can travel to New Zealand and stay as well as work in New Zealand for the same length of time as your partner holds student visa.

Our Licensed Immigration Adviser can help you in deciding the right approach, guide you and help you with the application process.

Book a free consultation to find out if you qualify to join your partner in New Zealand while they study!